SNAPNATOR SnapCable Magnetic Charging Cable for MacBook
• Compatible with USB-C MacBook and other Type C devices
• Snapnator Cable is rated up to 87 watts (20 volts at 4.3 amps) power
• The new Snapnator Magnetic Head is the sleekest and smallest adapter ever made
• 6.6ft / 2.0m length nylon braided cord making the product more durable
• Power delivery only. Data and video are not supported
All products provide a one-year guarantee quality after-sales service. If there is any quality issue, please send the related image or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Works ok but its only 60w
come on guys. For people that only care about having a magsafe-like connection just for charging, this smaller design should be made into a separate connector so you can us any cable! Just do it.
Got it delivered and doesn't work straight out of the packet. Macbook won't even register its plugged into a charger. Will only refund if I pay for postage to deliver a product that is faulty. Cheap crap. Do not buy. Poor customer service.
This is exactly what I wanted to replace the Magsafe on my old Macbook. The Snapnator version mostly does what I want. There are two issues:
1. Sometimes the magnetic connector pulls the entire USB-C connector out of the computer.
2. More serious, I sometimes have to press the entire assembly (USB-C and the magnetic connector) in very hard for the computer to begin charging. It is like the connection is not quite secure enough.
I'd still but another...they just need to tweak the design a little to make the USB-C more secure and the connection a little better.